3P PANO, is committed to ensuring the continuity of customer satisfaction, product and service quality, reducing the negative effects on the environment in all its activities, has established and operates a written "Integrated Management System" in compliance with the requirements of ISO 9001, ISO 14001 and EN 18001 standards in order to provide a healthy, safe working environment and to protect the physical and social health of employees.
In this context, 3P PANO;
• To determine consistent goals and programs for our company's purposes,
• To achieve the specified objectives, to provide the necessary support, resources and management's participation to the objectives and programs,
• To comply with legal requirements in all its activities,
• Keeping customers' needs and expectations ahead of schedule,
• To follow the developments in the sector in the world closely,
• The quality of products and services, the continuous improvement of cost,
• To place total quality awareness in their employees, to inform them about the hazards they may be exposed to, to provide them with the necessary training to vaccinate the environment,
• Encourage and support employees in projects that will increase quality, reduce environmental and occupational safety risks,
• In addition to its employees, acting in a way that promotes total quality, environmental and occupational health and safety awareness among suppliers and subcontractors,
• To make continuous improvement and improvement with corrective and preventive activities,
• To protect the environment and to use the natural resources efficiently and to control the wastes generated by the activities,
• In the selection of new investments and activities to keep the precaution of the protection of the environment and work health,
• To realize the prospect that the damage to the environment will be minimized and to take the necessary proactive and reactive measures to fulfill the zero loss accidents targets,
• Reduce the risks that may adversely affect the environment with the systems and methods to be applied and prevent possible pollution,
• To support all kinds of cooperation with the neighboring facilities, the competent authority and the local governments on the protection of the environment, to exchange information
• By reporting all kinds of accidents, making Occupational Health and Safety performance visible,
• My employees need to be aware of the need to provide and use personal protective equipment,
• Neighboring facilities, competent authorities and local authorities on Environment, Occupational Health and Safety issues; in short, to support all kinds of cooperation with all interested parties, to exchange information.
It is under our assurance that our clients' expectations will always be met.
3P PANO never ignores the harm that can be given to the environment to save time or reduce costs. It prefers natural, friendly, raw materials, materials and energy sources to the extent allowed by its activities. 3P PANO requires suppliers and collaborators to act in accordance with this management system. It does its utmost to work with contractors with this understanding.
It is our duty to leave an environment that will provide better quality of life for future generations. It is our most important aim to create a living "Environment Culture" by taking the path from here, that our employees are also embraced, participated voluntarily.
3P PANO, in all activities carried out, by way of basic human rights; has established and operates a written Occupational Health and Safety (OHS) Management System that meets the requirements of the EN 18001 standard under the concept of " Business, Security, Life " adopted as company policy in order to provide a healthy, safe working environment and to protect the physical and social health of employees. " Health and Safety " is managed within this system, all the risks that are determined to be threatening.
Nowadays, to the high quality level; 3P PANO, who is aware of the fact that they can reach and can reach them with their willingness to do so, is very interested in their physical and social health and the establishment of appropriate work environments in which this can be achieved. It takes into account the requirements of health and safety in new investments and activities. It never compromises employees' health and safety to save time or reduce costs.
3P PANO requires suppliers and collaborators to act in accordance with this management system. It does its utmost to work with contractors with this understanding.
It is our most important aim to create a living " Culture of Occupational Health and Safety " that our employees have adopted, voluntarily participated in.